September 28, 2009

Breezy Days

Wow, talk about a change in weather. If I didn't feel it before I do now-Fall has arrived! Although, I cannot complain...fall is my favorite season. I love the coolness without all the snow and ice, I love the smell of leaves burning, and I love that it is soccer season for Logan. Don't get me wrong, he played baseball for the first time this year and it was a lot of fun but nothing beats soccer season for me!!
Today was a busy day, and to end it we had soccer practice and Hannah is officially a Girl Scout. She is recovering from a broken arm so we all decided together that maybe she should sit this season of soccer out and find another activity. She found it....and is excited! Now Chloe is talking about tee ball next summer. Ahhh, having 3 kiddos can make for busy days anytime of the year let alone activities all at the same time. It'll work itself out though. I love being on the go....

Well this is kind of a short update, I am actually supposed to be doing MY homework right now and I am procrastinating, which happens often. So....it's off to work I go(on homework that is).

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment