January 27, 2010

Anxiety is a nasty thing

So my anxiety has been getting the best of me lately. I am not sure if this is just something a mother does, if it comes with age, or if it is all me. My anxiety isn't over everyday normal stuff like school, marriage, etc. No mine is over health, my health to be exact. I worry everytime something hurts me or I get sleepy out of nowhere. I am not quite sure why I do this to myself. I go to my doctor next week and hopefully he can confirm that it is in fact, all in my head. If for some reason it is not then I will deal with that when the time comes. I have spent most of my life worrying about things and when the time comes~it was worrying over nothing. Worrying gets me nowhere but ruining my days that could be spent doing other things. I just have to keep this scripture in my mind when I am having another anxiety attack. "Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink;or about your body, what you will wear." Matthew 6:25

Hopefully this too will pass and I can get out of this slump I have been in lately. I need to start having a better outlook on 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment